Become a member!
- Membership is open for natural and juridical persons , EcoSan Club membership is free of charge.
- Members become sponsors for the year they are paying the yearly minimal sponsorship fee.
- To become a member download the membership application form and send it per email to email@example.com
- The final decision on the admission is made by the Executive Board of the EcoSan Club. The admission can be denied without cause. Here are articles of EcoSan Club for download (in german only).
|Category||Minimal sponsorship fee
|Individual (natural persons)||30 €/a|
(also for civil or military sercice, workless and persons from developing countries)
|Corporate (juridical persons)||300 €/a|
|Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)||150 €/a|
* for students until the study is terminated, during civil or military service for max. 1 year
Franz Höllhuber, Bernhard Lang, Günter Langergraber, Sandra Nicolics, Hanns Plihal, Theresa Rossboth, Hans Schattauer, Christian Schwarz-Herda, Martin Wafler
Klaus Jerlich, Günter Langergraber
Hierzegger, Klaus Jerlich, Fritz Kleemann, Bernhard Lang,
Günter Langergraber, Markus Lechner, Hanns Plihal, Christian Schwarz-Herda, Martin Wafler
Norbert Demmelbauer, Elisabeth Freiberger, Felix Groth, Hanno Hierzegger, Franz Höllhuber, Klaus Jerlich, Stefan Jung, Bernhard Lang, Günter Langergraber, Markus Lechner, Hanns Plihal, Gabriele Mitterer-Reichmann, Christian Schwarz-Herda, Michaela Sterl, Andreas Töglhofer
The Executive Board of the EcoSan Club
|Hanno Hierzegger||Chairman deputy|
|Markus Lechner||Financial secretary|
|Stefan Jung||Financial secretary deputy|
|Niki Fleischmann||Secretary deputy|